My Opinion on NFTs

NFTs aren’t the best idea. I think this because NFTs sell for a lot of money but you can just take a picture of the NFT, and even though you won’t physically own it you have a picture of it and even though you can’t sell it, if you really want it you have a picture of it without having to spend thousands of dollars. Also, you could just make your own art that nobody else can claim it as their own, unless it’s given to somebody. NFTs are just art that’s really expensive like some coast as much as a car or as much as it would coast to get into a good college or university, so why would you want to waste thousands of dollars for online art? Because you think it looks cool, even though you’ll have to save up for stuff you’ve been saving up for, for a while. When your spending money you should try to focus on stuff you need first and if you have enough money then buy the things you want, just make sure you’ll have money left over so that you’re not broke after. Yes, NFTs may look cool but they’re very expensive and a common reason people end up homeless is because you can get behind on bills if you don’t have enough money and eventually, you’ll get kicked out of your living arrangements. Therefore, I think NFTs are a waste of money.